BACK TO TOP
Do people have to buy my book on the Internet?
No. Readers can purchase Xlibris books by telephone
- on 1800 455 039 ( within Australia)
- (or +44 20 3014 4095 ( if calling from outside Australia),
- fax at (02) 8088 6078, e-mail at email@example.com,
or mail to:
Attn: Book Orders
Suite 1A, Level 2
802 Pacific Highway
- You can also order copies of your book at your local bookstore by approaching the customer service counter.
It’s exciting openning your parcel and hold your new book in your hands.
The Fortune Seekers. – Dan and Charlotte is available now
- on the web at https/www.xlibris.com.au/
- On ebook, either at Xlibris or Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble
Enjoy the story.
I really appreciate it when you post a review after reading. The Fortune Seekers